HACK THE SYSTEM: Música de madrugada - Solar Fake

RSS

 Seguime por RSS

13 jun 2013

Música de madrugada - Solar Fake

Si querés escuchar el tema y leer la letra, pincha en continuar leyendo.

The bonds are worn away
The anger sleeps, the world is grey
Can I sense what I never felt
Or did I become too callous instead

So I'm waiting for the day
I threw your promises away
Now I lie amidst the shards
Trying not to hurt myself too hard

When I went through walls of glass
Invisible, but tough to pass
I never questioned the injuries
I don't want to wait for the reprise

I doubt the more I ask
These stains and marks will always last
And I welcome my desire
To drop the things I once admired

And when I turned my back on you
I thought I'm wrong, but that's not true
I'll deal with the disease to remember everything

The truth is plain when thoughts are in vein
I hate to compromise, well, I want more than this
The fury has vented, another end in sight
But I want more than this
And if I fall the world's too small
But really, I want more than this
Your purity, a velvet sea
Your eyes are blinding me

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Dejá tu comentario